[SDI-AsiaPacific] AGSE 2012 - Applied Geoinformatics for Society and Environment, Malaysia
klance_remote at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 16:22:17 EDT 2012
AGSE 2012 - Applied Geoinformatics for Society and Environment
Conference Theme: "Geoinformation - Catalyst for planning, development and good governance "
16-20 July 2012
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Contact: agse at hft-stuttgart.de
AGSE 2012 is an interdisciplinary, international forum for sharing knowledge about the application of Geoinformatics with focus on application and on developing countries.
Workshops planned so far:
- Spatial Analysis with Open Source - gvSIG and SEXTANTE (D. Schröder, HFT Stuttgart, Germany)
- ILWIS - advanced topics (Md. Zahid Hasan Siddique, lnstitute of Water Modelling, Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Raster based analysis using R statistical software (S. Pareeth, International Water Management Institute, Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Python in three hours (V. Wendlik, HFT Stuttgart, Germany)
- Implementing OGC conformant webservices using PostGIS and GeoServer (R. Kettemann, HFT Stuttgart, Germany)
- Application of MODIS 1 km LST product for characterisation of UHI (Arathyram R.S,m National Remote Sensing Center,ISRO Hyderabad)
- An Introduction to Ecological Niche Modelling Using DIVA GIS (Sooraj N P, MSc.MPhil, Activ Environmental Services, Cochin)
- Strategic process management for introducing GIS (F.-J. Behr, HFT Stuttgart, Germany)
- Fuzzy logic analysis (Pulsani Reddy, India)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SDI-AsiaPacific