[SDI-Europe] EuroGEOSS – advancing the vision of GEOSS
klance_remote at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 10:29:23 EDT 2011
Theme: Advancing the vision of GEOSS
25-27 January 2012
The Conference, “EuroGEOSS – advancing the vision of GEOSS” provides a forum for developers, users and decision-makers working with advanced multi-disciplinary information systems to improve science and decisions for complex societal issues. It will build on the work of EuroGEOSS, which is demonstrating the added value to the scientific community and to society of making existing systems and applications interoperable and useful within the GEOSS and INSPIRE frameworks.
This Call for Participation is for presentations and papers on research and development progress from both information systems developers and user applications/case studies. To encourage a global vision from this workshop, international participation is solicited from developed and developing countries.
Areas of interest for the Conference are:
- Information systems for supporting multi-disciplinary research
- Data quality and provenance across disciplines
- Information systems and modeling for biodiversity, drought, forestry and related societal benefit areas
- Case studies of multi-disciplinary applications and outcomes
- Impacts and analyses of societal benefits of earth observation information
One page abstracts for presentations and posters are requested. Deadline for submitting abstracts: October 31, 2011.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SDI-Europe