[Sdi-latinamericacaribbean] LUMA-GIS Master's program - free of charge for all students (no tuition fees)
klance_remote at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 13:27:17 EDT 2006
Lund University GIS Centre, Sweden, offers a Master's program in Geographic Information Systems (GIS). The program:
- will lead to a Degree of Master in Geographical Information Systems from Lund University;
- is fully Internet-based - distance learning - except presentation and defence of the final thesis;
- is flexible in terms of study tempo and learning methods;
- will take 2 years to complete for a full-time student;
- is free of charge for all students (no tuition fees)
The Lund University GIS Centre now is accepting applications for the LUMA-GIS program starting in January 2007. You can fill in the electronical application form until 15 September 2006. Go to: http://www.giscentrum.lu.se/luma-gis/apply.htm (the web based application automatically closes before midnight September 15th, 2006 (Swedish time).
Alternatively, the complete signed application in paper format with the required documents enclosed can be sent by mail so it arrives to LUMA-GIS post address no later than 15 October 2006.
* * * * * * *
Kate Lance, SDI-Africa Newsletter Editor, http://www.gsdi.org/newsletters.asp
Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SDI-LatinAmericaCaribbean