[Sdi-northamerica] Information Technology for Development - 30 day free trial access
klance_remote at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 02:04:57 EDT 2007
Information Technology for Development (ITDJ) - 30 day free trial access
ITDJ is a premier quarterly peer-reviewed publication in Information Technology (IT) for Development. The journal is offering a thirty-day free trial access to the full content of all published issues of 2006, including their most accessed article: "Research on Information Systems in Developing Countries: Current Landscape and Future Prospects"(Vol 12, No 1).
FREE TRIAL OFFER ENDS APRIL 30.
In order to link to the free material, you first must create a Wiley InterScience user login. You will need to register and validate your login. Then, you can return to the login form and submit your login information.
The free material includes the 1st part of a two part special issue on Implementation of spatial data infrastructures in transitional economies.
Volume 12, Issue 4, Pages 247-338 (Autumn (Fall) 2006)
- Editorial - Implementation of spatial data infrastructures in transitional economies: Editorial introduction to part one of the special issue, by Yola Georgiadou, Lars Bernard, Sundeep Sahay
- Networks of innovation and the establishment of a spatial data infrastructure in Brazil, by Gilberto Câmara, Frederico Fonseca, Antonio Miguel Monteiro, Harlan Onsrud
- Considerations from the development of a local spatial data infrastructure, by Clodoveu A. Davis, Jr., Frederico Fonseca
- Elasticity between the cadastre and land tenure: Balancing civil and political society interests in Poland, by Francis Harvey
- Technological frames of stakeholders shaping the SDI implementation: A case study from India, by Satish K. Puri
- View From Practice - SDI and national information and communication infrastructure (NICI) integration in Africa, by Kate Lance, André Bassolé
It's here! Your new message!
Get new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SDI-NorthAmerica